Broker Dealer Database
Brokerdealer.com boasts 35 individual country-specific databases of securities dealers, investment bankers and broker-dealers throughout the global investment industry. You may join one database, or all databases found on brokerdealer.com.
In aggregate, our one-of-a-kind, brokerdealer database consists of more than 50,000 broker dealers and brokerage houses worldwide, and includes vital information about each broker-dealer and decision-maker contact information. Members can filter through the broker dealer database and locate and reach out to as many brokerdealer contacts as needed in order to establish a dialogue.
A broker dealer is an entity that deals with securities, either on the sell or buy side.
- “Broker” technically means that when trading or executing a transaction for a client they are considered a broker.
- “Dealer” technically means that when trading or executing a transaction on their own behalf they are the dealer.
Our broker dealer database is a solid resource for companies seeking broker dealer representation for either public offering or private offerings worldwide, including for:
- Initial public offerings
- Stock and Equity offerings
- Debt offerings such as bond offerings and note offerings
- Regulation S (Reg S) offshore offerings
- Regulation D (Reg D) offerings
- Regulation A offerings
- 144A offerings
- Medium term notes
- Accredited investors
- Qualified institutional buyers (QIBs)
- Broker dealers are represented from all parts of the world, from North and South America, Europe, Australia, Africa and Asia.
- And much more.
Countries Represented in the Broker-Dealer Databases
Brokerdealer.com's broker dealer database includes 35 countries' broker-dealer, securities broker/fund lists, including:
- Cayman Islands
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Our broker dealer database is typically updated weekly with new firms and companies both in the United States and overseas, including with European brokers, South American brokers, African and Asian brokers, including China, Hong Kong and Japan, and many other places.