If you or your college grad who you just financed 4 years of college for has yet to secure that sought-after Wall Street job, Brokerdealer.com profiles 9 different types of people that Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley are looking to hire at this point in the year. Here is what efinancialcareers.com said:
1. Goldman Sachs wants private wealth management and fund management professionals
2. Sachs wants technology professionals in Warsaw
3. Sachs wants derivatives clearing professionals in London and Warsaw
4. J.P. Morgan wants ‘client rationalization’ professionals in London
5. Morgan wants associates for its London investment banking team in London
Looking for a brokerdealer to submit your resume to?
Access the world’s largest database of broker-dealers Click Here.
6. J.P. Morgan wants someone to join a new team working on ‘VaR methodology’ in London
7. Morgan Stanley wants a cyber intelligence analyst in Glasgow
8. Stanley wants over the counter collateral analysts in Glasgow
9. Morgan Stanley wants top university graduates for glorified data monitoring and presentation roles
If you’re interested in getting into contact with one of these broker dealers, click here. BrokerDealer.com provides a global database of broker-dealers registered in the US as well as those performing brokerdealer services in upwards of 30 major countries throughout the world. -